E-Max Laminate Veneers
- Laminate Veneers are thin shells of porcelain, which cover the front surface of your teeth improving the overall appearance.They are made of the more advanced pressed ceramic materials such as E-max and can be chosen to:
- Adjust poorly shaped teeth
- Cover gaps between teeth
- Get rid of internal stains
- Restore partially broken/chipped teeth
Tooth shaving is minimal, between 0,3mm-1mm. After taking some impressions, the veneers are manufactured in the lab. When they are ready, the veneers are glued to the surface of teeth with tooth-coloured resin cement. 2-3 visits are necessary to complete treatment in 1 week.
E-Max Lumineer Veneers
- E-Max Lumineer Veneers are made from extremely thin ceramic to give you an all-natural look and can be bonded directly onto the teeth so the teeth needs to be covered are not shaved enamel.
- The most considerable benefit of E-Max Lumineer is the ability of keeping your natural teeth and you can select the restoration option whenever you want.
How are the Lumineer Veneers Made?
- If you decide to go ahead with treatment, we’ll take an impression of your upper and lower teeth without shaving or drilling, and send the mould to the laboratory with photos to give you perfect match for your teeth.
- After a couple days, we’ll try them on first to make sure they fit properly, and then each tooth will be bonded one by one.