Terms and Conditions
In this document ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ will refer to Venedik Dental Clinic, Goldsand Aesthetic Oraln and Dental Health Polyclinic Private Health Service and Trading Limited Company, a company registered under the laws of Turkey at registered address Uncali Mahallesi, Vizyon Sitesi, Çamlık Cd No:114 D:C, Konyaaltı/Antalya, Trading Registration No 0094145. You can contact us by either ringing +90 5457933303 / +902429993303(local phone number); or by emailing us at: [email protected]
Likewise ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to patient and/or patient’s guardian regardless of if guardian attends to the clinic at the time of patient attendance or not.
By signing this document or attending to Venedik Dental Clinic, you agree to abide by all terms and conditions bellow.
YOUR DENTAL PROCEDURE
The following items are included in your Dental Procedure:
- Your Consultation with the Dentist/Dental Surgeon in Turkey;
- The Dental X-ray;
- The Dental Procedure itself; and
- Essential aftercare advice immediately following your Dental Procedure.
- Accommodation in Antalya (if the of treatment is over a certain amount)
- Transportation between airport, the you will accommodate and dental clinic
- Any medication required before, during and after your trip to Turkey
BOOKING YOUR DENTAL PROCEDURE
- The Contract between us comes into existence once you have indicated your acceptance of these Terms and we have confirmed your Booking by email. Please note that your Booking Confirmation and these Terms constitute the Contract.
- Your Booking Confirmation will include details of your proposed treatment plan.
- Flights are booked at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for the costs of any cancelled flights. Also, in the event that you make travel and accommodation arrangement and book your Dental Procedure, we are not liable for the costs incurred by you should you change your mind, or if there is any reason why you are unable to go ahead with the Dental Procedure following your Consultation. You are required to provide to us:
- Your personal details;
- Your emergency contact details, and those of your next of kin;
- Any special requests (which we will try to accommodate);
- The details of any pre-existing medical conditions and current medications that you are taking; and
- Passport details,
all of which will need to be included when you complete the Medical Assessment Forms during your Consultation.
IMPORTANT – If you do not provide us with this information, or if you provide incomplete or incorrect information, you will be responsible for any damages that occur as a result. We reserve the right to either end the Contract with immediate effect, or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for providing the Dental Procedure late or not providing any part of the Dental Procedure if this is caused by you not giving us the information that we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- The Dentist/Dental Surgeon will be a qualified dentist registered with the Turkish Dental Association.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that the Dental Procedure, as with all surgery, poses a risk to health and life. A full list of risks associated with your Dental Procedure will be given to by the Dentist/Dental Surgeon once you have received your Booking Confirmation.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms, the Booking documentation, and the Medical Assessment Forms, these Terms shall prevail.
- The price of your Dental Procedure will be the Fees indicated on your Booking Confirmation.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that the Fees advised to you are correct. However, it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of our Dental Procedures may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check the Fees before accepting your Booking so that, where the correct price at the date of your Booking is less than the amount previously stated to you, we will charge the lower amount. If the correct Fees at your Booking date are higher than the Fees stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your Booking.
- After attending your Consultation with the Dentist/Dental Surgeon, you shall pay to us 50% of the total cost of your Dental Procedure which will be paid by either bank transfer, cash or debit/credit card.
- You must pay the full balance of the Fees and any Ancillary Costs by no later than the date of your Dental Procedure.
- If you do not make any payment to us by the due date, we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 4 (four) per cent a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- You will not have to pay any interest on any disputed amount until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
- If you think an invoice is wrong, please contact us as soon as possible to let us know.
OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 (fourteen) days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with correct information that is necessary for us to provide the Dental Procedure, for example, certain medical information; or
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to complete the Dental Procedure.
- We may also end our Contract with you, without having any liability to you for any costs paid or payable in relation to travel, accommodation or your Dental Procedure, in the event that you behave disrespectfully towards any of our colleagues or clients. We require all of our clients to adhere to a high standard of behaviour throughout all dealings with us, and any unacceptable behaviour (including but not limited to any form of sexual harassment; threatening others; excessive drinking; and/or drug use) will not be tolerated.
- If we end the Contract in the situations set out in clause 6.1 or 6.2, we will refund any fees you have paid in advance for any Dental Procedures we have not provided but we reserve the right to charge you compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
- We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the Dental Procedure you have requested. We will let you know at least 7 (seven) days in advance of our stopping to provide this Dental Procedure and will refund any fees you have paid in advance.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible to you or any third party, for loss or damage occasioned by you, when circumstances arise which are beyond our control.
We are not responsible for paying for any additional travel or any other costs, expenses or losses which you incur as a result of any change or cancellation by us in the circumstances set out in this clause 6, such as changes to flight times or other travel arrangements.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain sufficient insurance which provides you with adequate cover in relation to the Dental Procedure. We advise you to obtain such insurance cover prior to your trip (including appropriate travel insurance and any other insurance you consider necessary). It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to the extent and adequacy of your insurance cover.
- We are under no obligation to cover any additional costs or expenses which may arise during your trip, including any costs or expenses which would ordinarily be covered by your insurance.
Please be aware of the following:
- You must ensure that your passport is valid for entry to Turkey before you travel;
- It is your responsibility to obtain a visa for entry into Turkey, if required. (Please refer to the following website for further details: HTTPS://WWW.EVISA.GOV.TR/EN
- In the event that you are unable to enter Turkey for any reason, or in the event of deportation, the cancellation provisions of these Terms will apply;
- You accept that any Ancillary Costs (which includes any costs for medical assistance) will be covered by you
- If you require emergency medical care during your trip to Turkey, we will try to obtain this and inform your travel insurers and next of kin as quickly as possible
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this Contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen (for example if you discussed it with us during the Booking process).
- All travel and accommodation is booked at your own risk. In the event that your Consultation with the Dentist/Dental Surgeon reveals an underlying health-related issue that prevents the Dentist/Dental Surgeon from being able to carry out your Dental Procedure, we are not responsible for any costs incurred by you in travelling to and staying in Turkey.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We are not liable for business losses. If you use any elements of your Dental Procedure for any commercial, business or marketing purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.