Zirconium dental veneers are smooth and white. They have a hard surface and a sheer appearance. Besides these reasons for preferring zirconium dental veneers, they look very natural. The zirconium dental veneers help a patient get the appearance he always wants. The patient can chew as he has his own teeth with zirconium dental veneers.
There are a lot of reasons for preferring zirconium dental veneers. Here is a list of the reasons why they are preferred more than the other options.
- Zirconium dental veneers are durable.
- Zirconium dental veneers look very natural.
- Zirconium dental veneers are easy to customize according to the size, color and shape of a patient’s teeth.
- Zirconium dental veneers does not have a taste of metal.
- Zirconium dental veneers are comfortable and easy to use.
How Many Years Can Zirconium Dental Veneers Last?
The use of zirconium dental veneers can be as long as 20 years if they are taken care of properly. They are very strong and durable. It is even fair to say that zirconium dental veneers are the most durable and strongest ones in the dental industry. A patient can safely prefer it. They can last up to 20 years.
Zirconium Dental Veneer or Porcelain Dental Veneer?
Which one should a patient choose while he is having a veneer? Porcelain laminated veneers are applied the front site of the teeth. On the other hand, a zirconium veneer is applied all around the tooth in a way that surrounds the tooth.
There are other reasons why dentists and patients choose zirconium when it comes to zirconium veneer and porcelain veneer. Here a few reasons listed below.
- Zirconium veneers do not cause any allergic reactions.
- Zirconium veneers are known to be translucent. They can both reflect and absorb light like natural teeth.
- Zirconium veneers are possible to be used as a bridge material.
- Both zirconium veneer and porcelain veneer can be adjusted for shape, color, and size. Yet, zirconium veneers give better results.
- The appearance of zirconium veneers is obtained.
- Zirconium veneers add depth and vitality to the structure of the teeth.
- Zirconium veneers keep away from the chance of aesthetic loses.
Which is the Most Preferred Veneer for the Teeth?
Zirconium is the most preferred tooth coating method in the industry. Since it has many qualifications and advantages. It can be used for a long time, it looks natural, and it is easily manufactured. In addition to all these, zirconium does not taste metal or any other chemical. A zirconium tooth veneers feels like a natural tooth.
Are Zirconium Veneers Easily Broken?
One of the reasons for preferring zirconium dental veneers is because of its durability. Zirconia as a material has a stronger structure than other porcelain veneers even up to two times. Zirconium tooth veneers are resistant to chewing and corrosion. Zirconium tooth veneers does not crack or chip for a long time with a proper dental care.
One of the reasons for preferring zirconium dental veneers is because it is not easily broken. However, they ought to be taken care of with a proper dental care routine. A proper dental care routine consists of 3 main parts which are brushing, flossing and rinsing.
About Venedik Dental Clinic Dental Treatment Turkey
Venedik Dental Clinic | Dental Treatment in Turkey | Veneers in Turkey